This programme’s main objective is to prepare international student to enter the Portuguese higher education system. Through a set of specific subjects, students will adapt to the study methods of university education and feel part of Portuguese culture.
Admission process | Necessary documentation
- Passport + Portuguese taxpayer card;
- Sworn statement that the applicant does not have Portuguese nationality nor is covered by any of the conditions listed in article 3(2) of Decree-Law no. 36/2014, of 10 March (to be sent by Universidade Europeia to applicants);
- Academic Transcript (Secondary/Middle Education or equivalent, duly recognised by the Portuguese Embassy or Portuguese Consulate in the country of origin and then by a secondary school in Portugal);
- Proof of admission at a higher education institution in the country of origin (optional)
- Proof of minimum level of linguistic knowledge required (Portuguese language, or English language for Bachelor's degrees taught in English);
- Proof the prerequisites were met (only for future admissions to the Bachelor's degree in Sports Sciences and Physical Activity - Group C Pre-requisite).