Traditionally, sports management degrees are based on the scientific area of sports, neglecting the business side of it.
Our offer arises from a synergy between the Health Sciences and Sports School and the Business and Social Sciences School, bringing together the professional side of sports with the scientific know-how applied to management, marketing, finance and leadership.
We apply competency-based teaching while simultaneously developing knowledge, skills and attitudes.
We encourage the development of soft skills, not only hard skills, because we believe that professional success depends on knowledge and interpersonal relationships.
Our mission is to train global professionals with an international semester, foreign professionals in the classroom and classes taught in English.
We place the student at the centre of the teaching-learning process as an active agent in the construction of their knowledge.
We want students to be able to come up with creative solutions to traditional company problems.
• International semester at the Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid.
• Active-based teaching methodologies based on problems and projects from sports clubs and companies.
• Monthly workshops taught by Real Madrid professionals.
• Professional traineeship during the last semester of the Bachelor's degree.
• Interprofessional education with intervention experience in multidisciplinary teams.
• Sports facilities of excellence in a single location in the centre of Lisbon.
• Field week within the scope of Nature Exploration Activities.
• Sports industry professionals in the classroom (conferences and master classes).
• Professional certification from CEDIS.
• Optional curricular units in Management of Sports Clubs, Golf Courses, Health & Fitness, and Municipalities.
• Supply of a Sports equipment kit.