A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device via a web server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of the cookie and allow the web site remember browser preferences and navigate efficiently . Cookies make the interaction between the user and the web site quickly and easily.
How does cookies work?
Cookies can only store text usually is always anonymous and encrypted . No personal information is stored in a cookie , or may be associated with identified or identifiable person.
The data allow this Website may keep your information between the pages , and also to analyze the way people interact with the Web site . Cookies are safe because they can only store information that was put in place by the browser , which is information the user entered in the browser or included in the page request . You can not run the code and can not be used to access your computer . If a web page encrypts the information in the cookie , the website can only read the information.
What kinds of cookies we use ?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished by the following criteria :
1) Types of cookies as the entity that manages:
Depending on who the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained , we can distinguish :
- Domain Cookies :are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor , but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies .
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these is managed by a third party , can not be considered as own cookies.
2) Types of cookies as the length of time that remain active:
Depending on the length of time that remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished :
- Session Cookies :Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are often used to store information that only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased ).
- Persistent Cookies:Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie , and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
3) Types of cookies by purpose:
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between :
- Techniques Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify session, access to restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for dissemination or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service , etc. .
- Cookies analysis: are those that allow the responsible therefor , monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked . The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web , application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
Management Tool Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Also enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called " __utma " and " __utmz " to collect information anonymously and report on trends websites without identifying individual users.
How to manage cookies on your computer : Disabling and deleting cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within settings or browser options. The steps for doing so are different for each browser , you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
- For more information aboutInternet Explorer click here or Block , enable, or allow cookies click here . Internet Explorer click here or Block , enable, or allow cookies click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit . Cookies are text files, you can open and read the contents . The data within them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key corresponding to an Internet session so often does not make sense beyond the website who wrote it.