Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person in charge of the treatment is Ensilis, Educação e Formação, Unipessoal, Lda, with CIF 504 669 788 and with registered office at Quinta do Bom Nome, Estrada da Correia, 53, 1500 210 Lisboa (hereinafter, the ENTITY).
The ENTITY has formally appointed a Delegate for the Protection of Personal Data and also has the following communication channel enabled: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we obtain your personal data?
To answer this question, you must distinguish between the sources from which your personal data come from and the type of personal data processed by the ENTITY:
a) Sources from which the personal data come.
- Contributed by you in the relationships you establish with the ENTITY.
- The management, maintenance and development of the relationship itself.
b) Typologies of personal data.
- Identifying data.
- Personal characteristics data.
- Data of social circumstances.
For what purposes do we treat your personal data?
In the ENTITY we treat your personal data to achieve the purposes that are detailed below:
- Process, maintain, develop, manage and control the relationships between you and the ENTITY, specifically the management of payments.
- For the elaboration of profiles through marketing studies and statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures that allow introducing improvements and choosing suitable offers of products and services to their characteristics and needs, through internal sources.
- For the elaboration of profiles through marketing studies and statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures that allow introducing improvements and choosing suitable offers of products and services to their characteristics and needs, through the crossing of data with third-party ownership files, in case of having consented to its assignment.
- To send advertising, promotional or other information that may be of interest to you through postal mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication of the ENTITY whose activities include teaching.
- To send advertising, promotional or other information that may be of interest to you through postal mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication of Third Parties in case of having consented.
What is the legitimacy of the ENTITY for the treatment of your data?
The basis for the processing of your personal data is in the development and execution of the relationship formalized with you and that is detailed in this document, as well as in compliance with the legal obligations of the ENTITY and its consent.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
The personal data processed by the ENTITY to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimating basis of the communication.
By virtue of the foregoing, the following data communications seek to ensure the correct development of the contractual relationship, as well as to comply with legal obligations that require the aforementioned communications:
- Autonomous, state, European or international Public Organizations and Administrations.
- Economic responsible, information about academic results, in case of consent.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept during the term of the contract and, later, whenever you have not exercised your right to delete, will be kept taking into account the legal deadlines that result from application in each case, the type of data and the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights in relation to the treatment we make of your data?
The ENTITY informs you that you have the right to access your personal data and obtain confirmation on how these data are being processed. Likewise, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that have been collected by the ENTITY.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case the ENTITY will only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Also, also in certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose informed by the ENTITY. In this case, the ENTITY will cease to process personal data, unless legitimate reasons are present, or to guarantee the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Finally, you can request the right to portability and obtain for yourself or for another service provider certain information derived from the contractual relationship formalized with the Entity.
You can exercise these rights by:
- Written to DPO-Universidade Europeia to the postal address Quinta do Bom Nome, Estrada da Correia, 53, 1500 210 Lisboa.
- By writing to the email address email@example.com
In both cases, it is required to prove the identity of the person exercising their rights, by sending a copy of their ID, NIE, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides.
The ENTITY will provide you with the requested information within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications.
You can withdraw the consent at any time, in the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can submit a complaint to the Control Authority with jurisdiction over data protection. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Delegate, who will review the claim within a maximum period of two months